Swoon. Gush. Swoon Swoon. Yes, in just a moment those words will be running in your brain uncontrollably! Bonnie, editor for Going Home to Roost has created her blog in a magical fashion.
Each post is fresh and informative, and each photo, purely brilliant. Her blog is a daily first read of mine, and I encourage you to pop on over there after you get to know her a bit!
1. What’s Your Name and URL: hello! my name is bonnie forker and i author going home to roost.
2. When did you start blogging? What drove you in the direction home design?: i started blogging in april, 2009 (almost one year!) and plan to continue for many years to come. i like to write about home design, because i feel like a home is such a special place. it’s a unique reflection of who you are and it’s where you can really get creative. at going home to roost, we’re all about roosting, which means making your home a place where you can do all things that you enjoy most. along with home design, you can find me writing about handmade artists, gardening, recipes, diy and craft projects and homesteading.
online i love finding and learning about new artists and often visit my favorite blogs for inspiration.
5. Every home dweller should: make their home a reflection of themselves.
6. If you had unlimited funds you would buy :a new fence for the backyard and some sheep (not what you expected, huh?) for your home
9. Your homes style is: whimsical and bright
10. Three words to describe your personal taste: simple, fresh, comfortable